We all know how much I LOOOOVE a good deal…well, Omaha locals, here’s one for you!
The Omaha Adventure Book sounds pretty cool and can be gotten at First National Bank locations. You save all year long with this FREE card…and we all know FREE is my native tongue!
• There is more than $50 in savings in the Omaha Adventure coupon card. Each coupon is good for up to 6 people. Attractions include:
o Omaha Children’s Museum – $2 off Admission
o The Durham Museum – $2 off Admission
o Lauritzen Gardens – $2 off Admission/Tram Combo
o Joslyn Art Museum – $2 off $10 @ the gift shop
• Shopping & Restaurant coupons include:
o Amazing Pizza Machine – Free Thrill Ride
o Omaha Visitors Center – $2 off Smoothie at the Visitors Center
o Coupon card holders can visit Sheels in Village Pointe Shopping Center for Village Pointe shopping coupon book good for $300 in coupons
• Coupons are good until October 31, 2013
• All coupons are good for up to 6 people
• We also have a sweepstakes for a weekend getaway to Omaha on the http://www.omahaadventure.com site.
Now, I really shouldn’t highlight the last part, as I’d LOVE for my family to win this little STAYCATION in Omaha, but I’ll do my bloggy duties and tell you about the contest as well.😉
I just wish I’d had this Tuesday…because you KNOW I’d have used that smoothie coupon in the Old Market at the Visitors Center.😉
We are planning on going to both the Joslyn Museum AND the Durham (The boys are DYING to see Sue!), so those coupons will come in handy.
So, if you are in the Omaha area, stop by a First National Bank and grab an Omaha Adventure Card before they are all gone…oh, and grab a fruit punch flavored DumDum, if they have them as those are the best!
This post brought to you by Visit Omaha.