1. The Omaha Zoo. It beats the pants off the Baton Rouge and New Orleans zoos, but I sure could do with a few less hills.
2. The weather…it’s kind of fun to have summer and winter….all in the same week. In Louisiana, we hardly got any season other then summer.
Photos taken just two days from each other….
3. The traffic…man, I love how you can hop on the interstate or any road and get where you need to be around Omaha pretty darn fast. I know there are exceptions, but for the most part, the traffic is so wonderful…You guys who have never been in Baton Rouge or New Orleans traffic just have no idea…no idea. (or those other big cities, which are even worse then BR)
Me…driving and happy.
4. The parks…there are so many great parks! All over the city! I love it!
5. I can’t say the food. Nope. I guess…the friend’s I’ve made. I have made some really great life changing forever friends, and for that I am grateful.
Linked up at….